SMS WORLD

Collection of SMS from Various Site's and also from Friends .. This Help you to know how People Understand these words and a Easiest way of choose a SMS and to Your Friends..

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SMS COLLECTIONS :- New Basics

• In life, do the Ordinary God'll do the Extraordinary; Do the Natural God'll do the Supernatural; Do the Possible & God'll do the Impossible

• A Friend's Luv says: If U ever need anything, I'll be there.
True Luv says: U'll never need anything, I'll be there

• Take my hand & lead me from this place. Chase away my doubts & fears, wipe the tears off from my face. I can't stand-alone; I need ur hand to hold

• The human brain is most outstanding thing. It functions 24 hrs, 365 days; it functions right from the time u were born until u fall in luv

• If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain; in order to love you gotta risk the pain.

• Whnever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U

• We are close enough to tell each other what we feel about our relationship... I can sum up our relationship in those three words....U R Lucky.

• My heart problem has reached a critical stage that doctor says there are only 2 options left...I.C.U or..... U C me.

• Life has its Ups n Downs. Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain lashes, but then it takes both the Sun n Rain to make a Rainbow

• Difficulties in ur life don't come to destroy u but to help u realise ur hidden potential & power. Let difficulties know that u 2 r Difficult.

• Anyone can make u smile & anyone can make u cry but it takes a special person to make u smile with tears. You are such a person to me.

• The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & Miss U

• The worst part of life is missing a friend and you know what the best of life is... having a friend worth missing. Miss U!

• Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving u is what I plan to do forever

• Always ask God to give u wht u deserve & not what u desire. UR desires may be few but u deserves a lot. Have a Great Day!

• A Smile is a way of writing ur thoughts on ur face, telling others that they r accepted, liked & appreciated. So here's a big Smile 4 U

• My frendship is like sugarcane. You crush it, twist it, squeez it, beat it to pulp, still all you'll get is Sweetness!

• A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around u. Gud Morning

• Think of difficult people as sandpaper, they may rub & scratch u painfully but u'll end up smooth and polished & the sandpaper ends

• Be a candle, be a light, be a twinkle in the dark, be a hope, be an inspiration & make a big difference in others heart

• Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz in this world we are just for a while

• I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you're the only one who makes my laughter grow and my tears dissapear

• U kept me warm & safe, held my hand to show me the way, supported & inspired me through night & day, Luv U in everyway. Missing u on Father's Day

• Never change your originality for sake of others coz no one can play your role better than yourself. Have a Gud Day

• God has given us two gifts; One is choice & another is chance. Choice is to select a gud friend & chance is to have a best one like U

• Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth

• Close ur eyes .... Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath...I miss u as much as u missed the air.

• If care is wave i give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself!

• A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. Thanks for being such a lady to me.

• Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless

• Friendship is the rainbow between two hearts, sharing seven colors of feelings, love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith & respect.

• May God stay with u this day & give u peace of mind. May He give u a happy heart & His luv all the time. Gud Day!

• Never think of the past, it brings tears. Never think of the future, it brings fears. Live in the present & drink Chilled beers... Cheers!!!

• Don't marry & make a woman happy. In fact remain a bachelor & make several women happy.

• Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u. Why should only I suffer?

• In life, God doesn't give people u want. Instead he gives u people u need to teach u, to hurt u, to luv u & make u exactly the way he wants u to be- The Best

• Smokers have smoking heart; Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you don't eat sugar coz you aready have a Sweet Heart

• Luv many things, for therein lies the true strength, & whosoever luvs much performs much, & can accomplish much, & what is done in luv is done well

• Smiles are like birds; they fly from face to face. May ur lips give them a better nest, so that they can stay there forever. Keep Smiling

• 'Talking once with a genius is equal to the knowledge of reading books for one month' is a Chinese proverb. So, feel free to contact me any time. Good Morning

• Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart

• Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm a friend u can always depend on

• When u r too fast to get somewhere, u miss the fun of getting there. Life's not a race, so take it slower n enjoy the music before the song's over

• A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle. You are one shining candle. May u never get tired of sharing ur light. Good Morning

• Every king was once a helpless baby & every great structure once a blueprint... It's not where r u today, but where u'll reach that counts. Gud Day!

• Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for U will never die

• May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R

• If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope.

• Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night after sucking ur blood. Thanks

• I'd climb the highest mountain. I'd swim the ocean blue, I'd do anything my dear- Just to get away from you

• Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!

• The world is full of beauty when ur heart is full of luv. So, start ur day with love in ur heart & smile on ur face. Have a peaceful day.

• Medicines & friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date

• Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies; Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes. But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn't mind

• A strong n positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing coz life is 10% how u make it n 90% how u take it. Good Morning

• When things go wrong, when sadness fills ur heart, when tears flow in ur eyes, always remember 3 things: I'm with u, U have money & Bar is open

• The world is full of beauty when your heart is full of love. So start your day with love & smile in your heart. Have a peaceful day

• Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of 2day. God's blessings r new everyday. Today has its own promise of luv, joy & success. Have a Gr8 day!

• There's only one perfect child in the world & every mother has it. There's only one perfect wife in the world & every neighbour has it

• Friends r like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold u up, sometimes u lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they are just standing by.

• Sitting in the loo, thinking about u.. I'm passim this msg to you so that even you know what I feel 4 you. Friend, life is shit without YOU !

• May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand, inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart, and a clear signal all day long. Nice day!

• Baby I've an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U.

• I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds ridiculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...!

• In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close ur eyes and follow ur heart coz heart may be in left but it is always right

• The texts u send me night & day, like jewels in my heart they stay; And so 2 God I always pray the best of blessings be urs each day.

• As the sky breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God open the heavens to shower U lots of luv & happiness to make ur day a meaningful one. Good Morning!

• I can appreciate coffee without cream, nights without lights, meals without rice, burger without cheese, but never a day without greeting U. Gud Morning!

• Those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything. Worries end where faith begins. Gud Day

• Friendship is needless, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

• Love is like a war... easy to start... difficult to end... and impossible to forget. So I am having war with you, I hope you don't want peace.

• Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed every time we meet. Keep in touch.

• If each leaf of a tree is your Smile then I promise you that I'll water it through out my life to see your Evergreen SMILE Forever

• A strong n positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because Life is 10% how u make it & 90% how u take it. Gud Morning

• Life has no rewinds n forwards. It unfolds itself at its own pace. So never miss a chance to live today to make a beautiful story for tomorrow. Gud Day.

• When you are successful, your wellwishers know who you are but when you are unsuccessful, you know who your wellwishers are!

• Hold a true friend with both your hands; don't let go for true friend comes once in a lifetime. That's why I'm holding you tight! Can't let U go

• If someone says u r ugly, its ok, if someone says u r stupid, its ok, if someone says u r genious slap him as tight as you can n say there is a limit of kidding n u r now crossing the limit.

• Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it...but whenever it happens.... I just stop and think of u n say, "How can I hate this world when you are a part of it..."

• May our friendship turn into silver, silver into gold, gold into diamonds... and may our diamonds be forever... Then we'll sell it OK? Fifty-Fifty

• In the rythm of life, we sometimes find oureslves out of tune, but as long as there r friends like u to provide the melody the music plays on.

• When we sigh about our problem, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E, but when we laugh about them they become o o o o o o bubbles! Have a bubbly life!

• If you are stressed, you'll get pimples... if you cry, you'll get wrinkles... So, why don't you smile & get dimples? Keep smiling.

• Hi to a cute, sweet, lovely, charming and the most adorable person in this world. Happy kya? Ok let me go, I have to fool others too...

• FOOL se, FOOL ne, FOOLon ki FOOLwari me FOOL ke sath wish kiya 'You are the most beautiFOOL, colorFOOL & wonderFOOL amongst all FOOLS

• Once upon a time a great legend used to send funny messages, fools used to enjoy & forward them. The great legend is back & the saga continues...

• Happiness is not something you postpone for the future. It is something you design for the present. Make each moment a happy one. I have by remembering U!

• Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.

• Today if anyone praises u for ur beauty, personality, style or attitude, just kick him... How dare he fool u before April 1st

• Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for u'll never die.

• Three dreams of a man: To be as handsome as his mother thinks. To be as rich as his child believes. To have as many women as his wife suspects

• May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how Special U R

• Love is not how long u've been together; not how much u've given or receive; Not how many times u've helped each other – It's how u value each other

• U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced

• Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.

• Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love...

• Good friends care for each other. Close friends understand each Other. And true friends staty forever beyond words, beyond time.

• Never blame a day in ur life. Good Days Give u happiness. Bad days give u Experience. Both are essential in life! All are Gods blessings! Have a nice day.

• Ever since you've left, I have realised that a part of one's Life is made of someone else's life. I miss that PART. I Miss U.

• Happy holi to you and your family. Celebrate with crackers and diyas... fly kites! Get drunk.. Just like I am right now... Merry Christmas once again.


--
Ashok . k B.Sc.,
(people do not plan to fail,they just fail to plan)
Always with your Faith..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home